Website One Manchester
One Manchester is an innovative provider of housing and community services formed in April 2015 from a historic merger between two of Manchester’s largest housing associations – City South and Eastlands Homes. In the subsequent three years the Group has achieved its initial merger aspirations and is now extending and expanding (doubling) its new homes programme across a range of tenures and locations. We currently own and manage more than 12,000 homes in central, south and east Manchester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide an efficient and flexible, customer focused, technical and administration support to the Gas, Electrical and Specialist Servicing Teams within our property service.
- Have previous experience/knowledge of gas/electrical and other specialist cyclical repairs servicing regimes and landlords legal obligations in these areas
- Be well organised with a genuine commitment to providing excellent customer care
- Be able to make a productive contribution through high calibre administrative skills
- Have excellent ICT skills and strong analytical skills
- Have excellent numeracy skills with particular attention to accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the experience and skills for this role we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer attractive conditions of service including excellent pension provision.
Closing date: Sunday 21st October 2018
Interviews/assessments are expected to take place on Wednesday 31 October/Thursday 1st November 2018 and you will need to be available on these dates if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.onemanchester.co.uk.