We’re a committed and forward-thinking not-for-profit local housing company and are passionate about providing excellent homes and outstanding customer care.
We own and manage almost 6,000 homes. Most of these are in Burnage, Chorlton, Didsbury and Withington, but we also have properties in Tameside and East Cheshire. We provide services for tenants, residents, the environment and wider community of south Manchester and beyond.
Our vision is of Thriving Communities. Over the next 10 years we expect our thriving communities to be characterised by:
- Lower levels of child poverty
- Lower levels of loneliness and isolation in all age groups
- Higher levels of employment and social connectedness,
- A supply of homes that is closer to meeting needs,
- And higher levels of satisfaction with our neighbourhoods as a place to live.
Our purpose is to provide high quality affordable homes in desirable neighbourhoods where people are happy to live and have the opportunity to achieve their potential. We also have a wider purpose to make best use of our resources to achieve our social objectives.